Jun 5, 2010

happy saturday!!!

hey guys - just droppin' ya a hello :)
i had an awesome workout this morning. lifted some weights and did some REALLY easy cardio to recover from my hot, sweaty run yesterday.

it's crazy how your body can get strong so quickly! weights that used to make me wanna slap somebody are pretty easy now! hooray! i'm focusing on core strength right now to help me run strong.

hope you guys had an awesome friday. i sweated my butt off at my boy's state track meet (he coaches high school). no lie. it was disgusting. i had butt-sweat marks, and my shirt was sticking to my back. sexy.

tonight, i'm cooking dinner for us! penne pasta with sundried tomatoes, pesto, spinach, and fresh parm (plus chicken for the man)... yum :) and the recipe is to come!

p.s. - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SWEET COMMENTS YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- rebekah

1 comment:

  1. Good morning! (it´s 8.33 am in sweden)
    Thank you sooo much for answering my comment! I´m so looking forward to mailing with you! I think you have as much to tell and teach me about this disease as i have to tell you. I envy the fact that you seem to be able to workout fairly much. I want to start running (again) but i get shin splints if i even try.. Maybe you have some tips!?
    Well, here`s my mail again, since i dont have yours!
    elina.mattsson@gmail.com
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

questions or comments about my thoughts?
feel free to share, and thanks for stopping by!